What Others Say
The Coaching Side of Life
The Christian Side of Life
DISC Personality System
Celebrating Your Journey BLOG
DISC Personality System
- Improve communication and relationships with family, friends, co-workers
- Discover your personal motivators
- Better understand how to motivate others
- Find career options to best fit your personality style
- Compare yourself to historical leaders
- Learn to maximize your personal strengths
- Build self-esteem
- Identify stressors
- Manage more effectively
- Reduce conflict and stress
- Improve sales & team building
- Identify qualities, gifts, values
If these benefits sound great to you, purchase options are available at Insights available. Go to DISC page for details.
- ONLINE VERSION for
individuals, groups, businesses, organization workshops & seminars. DISC Assessements can be purchased at PeopleKeys. Click to learn more about DISC. .
to host your website!
Celebrating Your Journey
Seeking, Reaching, Achieving
Sharon as Motivational Speaker
L. Benedict, MS
Throughout the years
Sharon has been a motivational guest speaker for a number of private support
groups and organizations. As a gifted communicator,
Sharon has shared her Life, Wellness, and Creative Arts journey with audiences in Texas
and California. Her passion and life's work as a professional life/wellness coach & artisan inspire and challenge
anyone ready to seek, reach, and achieve the life they were
designed to live.
Her diverse educational, vocational, and personal
life experiences bring hope and encouragement to all who hear
her own story of healing and reconciliation. Sharon inspires confidence and conscious purpose for those whose passion for the creative arts need support and motivating direction. As an artisan herself in the Fiber Arts world, she has shared her passion for the arts
with groups, organizations, seminars, retreats, classroom settings, and interviews by
newspapers and radio stations.
Sharon offers a caring, practical, and at time comical perspective on every day routines that impact your life goals.
Contact Sharon to arrange a speaking engagement, presentation, or course workshop on any of the followings topics. If
you have a particular theme you wish to focus on for your audience,
Sharon will be glad to discuss your preferences for a specific
presentation, course, meeting, conference, or retreat. Whether a private group, business,
church or organization, you are invited to contact Sharon to
schedule an available date for this uniquely gifted speaker.
Lifeskills in Synergy for Today's Family—covering twelve practical daily lifeskills dimensions that directly impact your personal and professional life goals—your core values/relationships, the way you use your time, choose your career, manage your money and recordkeeping, take care of your possessions or "stuff," your health/wellness, meal time, childcare, how you play/have fun, reflect and celebrate your life that brings fulfillment, balance, and conscious connection to all you do.
Wellness—When speaking with groups on
health, healing, and wellness, Sharon’s touching yet humorous
chronicle of her life in the healing lane is cherished by all. From vignettes in her autobiography, In Daddy’s Eyes, she shares her journey toward
wellness. Through many medical mysteries Sharon was challenged
to look at life’s horizon with a broader stroke—one
life forever changed by her faith, the impact of family
on her physical, emotional, spiritual wellbeing, and the healing
miracle of forgiveness. Topics currently available are:
- Core Values—What do you believe?
- Dialogue—Am I really listening?
- Muddling Through Life—Getting out of the mud
- Transforming & Celebrating Your Journey!
Presentation Duo—What makes you dance? & Lifeskills in Synergy
- Life the SMART way
- 8 Guideposts for integrating your career, finances, and core values
- Your Current Job—Love it or Leave it?
- Stay at Home/Work at Home?
- Budgeting Beyond Survival
- Money & Memories Recordkeeping
- Your Possessions—the stuff that stacks up
- Your Castle—Clean enough for healthy, Dirty enough for happy!
- Where Went My Want To?
- How Do You Play?
- Mealtime together—A lost treasure?
- Childcare—From diapers to dating & beyond
- Saying Thank You—A lost art?
- Quiet time—What is that?
- Celebrating Life when things are lousy!
Creative Arts—Inspiring confidence and conscious purpose for those with a passionate heart for the creative arts
- Life in the Healing Lane
- What is Wellness?—12 Dimensions
- Selfcare so You Can Care for Others
- Helping You become Wellness Savvy
- Wellness & Our Evolving Healthcare System—Integrative Medicine, Making the Patient Center Stage
- Creativity, Art & Your Life Journey
- Key Motivations for Artist & Art Lover
- The Bumpy Business of Art
- Balancing Life, Wellness, & Art
- Your Art Studio—in the home
Leadership toward Legacy—With a passion
for encouraging others toward wholeness and leadership, Sharon offers staff development workshops, private groups, and organizations an opportunity
to focus on essential leadership qualities and tools to help you live a life of service and leadership for others.
- DISC Personality System—essential tool for understanding how you comunicate, relate to others, and improve your relationships at work and home.
- Team Styles Development—learning how to create and sustain dynamic teamwork.
Tips for Life
TAPro Wellness Coaching™ Model for Change
Are you ready to seek, reach, achieve, and sustain your highest level of wellness possible?
|National Wellness Institute
Center for Science in the Public
American Nutraceutical Association
|The Healing Foods Pyramid
© Regents of University of Michigan
Whole Foods Essential for
Health & Healing
CLICK ABOVE TO FIND OUT WHAT WHOLE FOODS REALLY ARE FOR HEALTH & HEALING
Want to help your clients make lasting lifestyle behavioral changes toward high-level wellness and life satisfaction...Learn more about:
How many life changes have you experienced in the past two years? Take this classic stress inventory and discover your health risk level.
Gain a powerful personal insight into your physical, emotional, and
Logo to take your wellness inventory & begin your wellness journey